I’ve been doing a lot more writing and editing and a lot less reading for pleasure lately and that must be corrected!
Here are some favorite articles and resources I’ve found about reading recently:
- A generation of women read the Harry Potter series as teens, Twilight in college, and Fifty Shades of Grey in their twenties. Five readers discuss what it meant to them.
- Read in print before bed. How ereaders could be bad for our sleep and health.
- Science shows something surprising about people who love reading fiction (actually, not all that surprising to me)
- The 22 stages of visiting your public library (I love my library!)
- 10 best literary podcasts